Grand humidity control

RptBob1@AOL.COM RptBob1@AOL.COM
Sat, 27 Feb 1999 22:04:22 EST

In a message dated 2/27/99 8:40:42 PM Eastern Standard Time,
kam544@earthlink.net writes:

<< into Newton's appraisal of time.  You had better
 allow 2 hours for a complete comfort level during your first grand
 installation time.  It may not be rocket science to some, but on the first
 time out, it is a real challenge to do a top rate job while reading
 instructions, becoming acquainted with the parts, and making the best
 decisions for the particular piano receiving the installation.

Add to this that your finished product should be neatly packaged with no
dangling wires and sloppy workmanship underneath the grand.  I have seen some
real eyesores that needed perhaps 30 minutes just to straighten out all the
wires and confusion left by a previous installer.  I plan on 40 minutes for a
vertical installation and 1 1/2 hours for a grand.   On  double tank
installations (for pianos over 6'2"), I plan on two hours.

Bob Bergantino, RPT