Grand humidity control

Mark Bolsius markbolsius@optusnet.com.au
Sun, 28 Feb 1999 21:43:40 +1100

Grand D/C Install will vary depending on the piano, allow around 2 hours for
your first install, the more you do the easier it gets! I average about an
hour to 1 hour 15 mins
On some you win, on others..........
Cheers
Mark Bolsius
----------
From: "John M. Formsma" <jformsma@dixie-net.com>
To: "PianoTech" <pianotech@ptg.org>
Subject: Grand humidity control
Date: Sun, 28 Feb 1999 11:23 AM
List,

I have a customer who wants a DamppChaser humidity control system installed.
I have never done it before, but am willing to give it a try. Do you have
any pointers, or is it pretty much straightforward, and no problem if one
follows the directions? How much time is generally involved?

Thanks in advance.

John Formsma