getting serious about methanol

lance lafargue lafargue@iamerica.net
Sat, 3 Jul 1999 21:02:16 -0500

Ed,
I see you are in Nashville.  I keep my shop around 45%RH and with the
exception of one really bad Young Chang that I overdryed, I have gotten no
callbacks or had to repin action centers in memory.  I have rechecked
actions over the years to see how they have reacted over time.  I just know
what works for me.  If you can find a formula that works in Nashville, it
sure will save you some repinning time.  I believe it will be worth your
time to research it and some trial and error.

Regards,

LANCE LAFARGUE, RPT
LAFARGUE PIANO SERVICES
New Orleans Chapter
Mandeville, LA.
II III II III II III II III II III II III II III II III II III II
lafargue@iamerica.net

"Learn from the mistakes of others. You can't live long enough to
make them all yourself."