Schomacker Piano

lance lafargue lafargue@iamerica.net
Sat, 3 Jul 1999 20:51:30 -0500

  Schomacker Piano Co. Philadelphia, PA. (1836) 23rd & Chestnut Sts. Made
pianos from 1845-1941.  Your piano #25745 was made in early(probably first
quarter) 1895.  I suggest you get a reputable Member of the Piano
Technician's Guild who is a Registered Piano Technician (RPT) to look at it
and advise you.  Every piano is different because of the decades of varied
conditions, humidity, wear, and treatments it has received/been in.

Note: There was also an H.C. Schomacker in Chicago 1869.  No other info on
it.  Look for where piano might have been built. Good luck..

LANCE LAFARGUE, RPT
LAFARGUE PIANO SERVICES
New Orleans Chapter
Mandeville, LA.
II III II III II III II III II III II III II III II III II III II
lafargue@iamerica.net

"Learn from the mistakes of others. You can't live long enough to
make them all yourself."