ozonation

lance lafargue lafargue@iamerica.net
Thu, 8 Jul 1999 08:09:09 -0500

John,
I don't know how nice this piano is and if you'd want to do this, I did not
read all of the earlier posts, but there is a product called CRC that I've
put on older pianos and flood damaged pianos that closes the pours of the
metal to stop the oxidation process.  It smells like Liquid Wrench, but
seems to work.  I would not put it near the block, but I have put it on the
speaking and lower sections of strings.  I would do the Dampp Chaser, then
CRC if needed later.

LANCE LAFARGUE, RPT
LAFARGUE PIANO SERVICES
New Orleans Chapter
Mandeville, LA.
II III II III II III II III II III II III II III II III II III II
lafargue@iamerica.net

"Learn from the mistakes of others. You can't live long enough to
make them all yourself."