Att: Examiners

DGPEAKE@AOL.COM DGPEAKE@AOL.COM
Fri, 9 Jul 1999 01:03:42 EDT

HXHP60A@PRODIGY.COM writes:

<< Dear Examiners,

 We are looking for volunteers to help with the RPT exams.  It looks
 like a record breaking amount of exams that will be given in Kansas
 City.

 We will be using the Cyber-tuner as well as the new Accutuner exam
 programs.  The master tuning will start on Tuesday night after
 council if you would like to help with this.

 There has been some changes in the technical exam and we will be
 experimenting with the changes.

 If you would like to be part of the exams in KC contact:

 For tuning Keith Kopp at   Pianokopp@empnet.com
 For technical Curtis Spiel at  be690@scn.org

 Thanks

 Richard Bittner ETS Chair

 PS the Exam office is on the fifth floor

I am willing to help in the tuning exams.  But I need to re-up my
certification.  I will try to have it done by convention time.

Dave Peake, RPT