Query - Piano maker.

John R Fortiner pianoserv440@juno.com
Tue, 20 Jul 1999 13:53:53 -0600

For what my 2 cents are worth, I know the whereabouts of atleast 2 of
them - and wish I didn't know either of them as both are wrecks.  The
preceeding referring to GORDON LAUGHEAD brand of piano.  One of them is
in the local school system and even the chairman of the music department
for the district has instructed me NOT to tune it or anything else that
might cost the school system $$.
As for their rarity, I think that my knowing the whereabouts of two of
them pretty well clears up that issue.

John R. Foritner
Billings, MT.