agraffes...NON-TECHNICAL

Guy, Karen, and Tor Nichols nicho@roadrunner.com
Mon, 26 Jul 1999 09:44:45 -0600

At 11:15 AM 7/26/99 -0400, you wrote:
>Guy,

>There's another one I particularly enjoy that I haven't heard too often...
>"Tomorrow is another day...  What else would it be??? "
>Brian

Brian,
	Not to stray too much from the tech side, but there's a response I use
that can have business applications, too. (if you stretttttttch your
imagination)......

	When I'm asked "May I help you?", I'll often baffle the clerk with "You
bet! That's why I'm here!"    "I hope so!" is another good one for when the
clerk seems easily spooked.
The lesson is.... don't ask a question that can get a negative response.
"How may I help you?" or "What may I ....", etc, es muchas mejor.

Guy

"Reality leaves a lot to the imagination." - John Lennon