voicing

Fri, 30 Jul 1999 07:42:12 -0700

  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Richard Brekne=20
  To: pianotech@ptg.org=20
  Sent: Thursday, July 29, 1999 11:27 PM
  Subject: Re: voicing

  .... Grin.. Me thinks ya does fine. Thanks to both you and Del for =
following up on this one. Del, I do hope this book of yours is like out =
of the "how am I going to start" phase and more into the "I need a =
publisher", grin. I aint getting any younger. :)=20

  Richard Brekne=20
  I.C.P.T.G.   N.P.T.F.=20
  Bergen Norway=20
   =20

  Richard (et al),

  Well, I'm not yet looking for a publisher -- actually, my wife edits =
for one from time to time so that won't be much of a problem -- but I am =
well past starting.  The way to earn some real respect for those who =
have written a book is to start writing one yourself.  I expect I =
respect them even more by the time I finish.  Even with all of the =
modern "conveniences" it is still a formidable task.  Anyway, my very =
rough schedule calls for it to be finished in about a year from now.  =
I'd like to have it by next convention time, but I'm not going to put =
off our other little project just for the book.  So, we'll see.

  Thanks, all, for the kind words.  Now, back to work.

  Del
  Delwin D Fandrich
  Piano Designer & Builder
  Hoquiam, Washington  USA