CD ROM Project Rant

JIMRPT@AOL.COM JIMRPT@AOL.COM
Fri, 11 Jun 1999 21:55:53 EDT

In a message dated 6/11/1999 6:38:24 PM, Don wrote:

<<"Or are we afraid that anyone can *learn* to tune/repair/rebuild? If so,
move over Del! (and Jim and and and)!">>

 Don;
 I don't know where you are coming from here, or whether you are being
sarcastic, or what.........but either way how can you make such a statement
about Del, and I will assume the "Jim" is Jim Coleman Sr.??  How many
articles must one publish?, how many classes must one give?, how many
tutoring sessions?, how many private phone calls?, and how many visits?, just
exactly what must one do before one is immune to such childish charges as
being "afraid that anyone can *learn* to tune/repair/rebuild?"

 It is posts such as this, and the one which followed yours from Mr. Bremmer,
that make this a subject more suitable to ptg-l than pianotech.

 If I have grossly misunderstood your post and/or meaning, then I apologize
in advance, and if not........................
Jim Bryant (FL)