CD To members ONLY

Wimblees@AOL.COM Wimblees@AOL.COM
Fri, 11 Jun 1999 22:16:16 EDT

In a message dated 6/12/99 1:33:55 AM !!!First Boot!!!, DebNorthey@AOL.COM
writes:

<< Part of the membership of the PTG is the journal we receive each month.
The
 articles therein are very helpful and give new perspectives to "old" tasks.
 To open the availability of the journal, be it on CD or as is in mag. form,
 would take away that which we indirectly pay for with our annual dues. I
look
 forward to the journals knowing that I paid for it in my dues and that it is
 also something to validate my membership to the Piano Technicians Guild
along
 with the monthly meetings. Hey, if they want the journal outside the PTG,
 join the PTG like the rest of us have and pay the dues as the rest of us
have.

 Deb Northey >>

The PTG Journal is available by subscription to non members for $95.00 per
year. For members, it is part of your dues, but $55 per year is allocated for
the Jounral. The CD's should  be sold at an equal increase.

Wim