internet phone chat line

Diane Hofstetter dianepianotuner@hotmail.com
Mon, 21 Jun 1999 11:56:17 PDT

Question:

  If we want to talk on a chat line with other technicians, don't we have to
have the same software?  Brian in  South Africa has started a chat on
Fridays on ICQ.  If we use another software, can we still chat with him?

If we do need the same software for internet phone chat line, maybe we
should do some research on which program is best and then everyone sign up
for that one.  (They all seem to be free)