internet phone chat line

Don drose@dlcwest.com
Mon, 21 Jun 1999 14:04:40 -0600

HI Diane,

Yes everyone must have similar software. Sometimes identical. If it is icq
then you must use icq. Other nets like starlink there are a variety of
programs that will provide access. Apparenly *some* of the voice chat
programs are theoretically capable of connecting--but I have never tried it.

The icq chat on Sundays is typed at icq in a joint session.

A liberty to that only which is good, just, and honest.
        John Winthrop (1588-1649)

Regards,

drose@dlcwest.com
http://www.dlcwest.com/~drose/