SHARING FILE LIBRARY (back on feet again...)

Clark caccola@net1plus.com
Sat, 26 Aug 2000 21:30:08 -0100

Hi,

I never experienced any of the problems described of Michel's xdrive
account; I was able both to download and upload just fine. I'd suggest
including at least some reference as to who created files, or even
better, instructions on how to use them. There might be a text file with
a short description of each - anyone uploading simply could download it,
add their entry, re-date and load it back up (with a short notice to the
list of the update?).

Thanks, Michel!

Clark