SHARING FILE LIBRARY (back on feet again...)

Michel Lachance michel_lachance@hotmail.com
Sat, 26 Aug 2000 19:29:11 EDT

Dear list members,

Remember that virtual hard drive with all the piano tuning related files
that had disappeared?  As I wanted to close the account, I realised that all
the files were BACK AGAIN.  Perhaps that virtual drive is not as unreliable
as we first though and perhaps also this shared files library is not such a
bad idea after all.  After having added few other files, here I lauch the
invitation again.

So, if you want to have a look or if you want to download or upload files
that could be of any interest for piano technicians (customer database
models, rct or Tunelab tuning files, etc.), here is how you proceed:

1.  Head your browser to: www.xdrive.com

2.  Username: piano5  Password: tech

Then, you should see the virtual hard drive explorer appearing on your
screen.

3.  Double click on the Shared Files folder to see all the folders.

•  If you want to DOWNLOAD a file, select it and click on the download icon.

•  If you want to UPLOAD a file, click on the the upload icon and follow the
instructions on the screen.

•  If you want to SEND a file to someone, select the file, click the Share
icon and follow the instructions.

You can create other folders and move files within the virtual drive.

It goes without saying that it is expected that all visitors use the virtual
drive responsibly and that I decline any responsibilty about any kind of
problems that would be caused by a misuse of the virtual hard drive.

Welcome everybody!

Michel Lachance, RPT