Brambach pianos

BSimon999@AOL.COM BSimon999@AOL.COM
Wed, 30 Aug 2000 03:37:16 EDT

Billbrpt@AOL.COM writes:

<< I saw and worked with a few pianos made in Korea with the Brambach name
around 10 years ago.  I don't know which Korean manufacturer made them or if
any are being made now with that name.  I haven't seen any more for many
years.  They were imported through Baldwin.  These were studio model pianos
and were well prepared from the factory as Asian imports go.  I never saw any
console model pianos but sometimes, a studio model piano is called a console.

Mr. Bremmer:

Thank you for the information. Exactly what I was looking for.

Sincerely,

Bill Simon
Phoenix