parking at teh Hyatt

Clyde Hollinger cedel@supernet.com
Mon, 03 Jul 2000 06:47:28 -0400

Brian,

I don't think you'll offend anybody.  Piano technicians are a motley gang, and
although I don't recall seeing anyone in your particular garb, it's probably
about the only one missing, so you'll fill that niche nicely.  And I can enjoy a
pot of bean soup now and then, but I'm going to be hopping mad if that's all
they serve us at that $35 banquet!

To all you other techs out there, I hope you get to meet Brian.  He's as nice a
guy as anyone would ever want to know.  Easily makes up for the pickup and blue
jeans (not that I object).  I'm not sure if his charming personality is enough
to make up for the results of the bean soup, although I never noticed any
particular resulting fragrances whenever we carpooled.  ;-)

Now I've got to pull myself together for one full day of work before the 4th.
I'll be arriving at Arlington around lunch, Lord willing.

Regards,
Clyde