hopeless

Charly Tuner charly_tuner@hotmail.com
Tue, 04 Jul 2000 15:51:45 PDT

True sherlock, but I did say it would still be a great deal of money EVEN if
you were to "halve" the figure. Or, if you were only to tune, say 500 pianos
per year at $100 ea., were still talkin' 50 Thousand bucks..and that doesn't
include extras like Pitch raising, repairs etc. So out of 3,211 clients, he
should have no trouble getting 500 active, regular tunings per year.