METHOD

Rogerio Cunha rogeriocunha@openlink.com.br
Wed, 5 Jul 2000 17:00:01 -0300

I tanks to all !
I think that I am in a "Piano University" and each teacher has one =
important point to explain!!
Excellent and if you compile all the answers you make an Encyclopedia !
There is no more doubt about aftertouch but another point seem to be =
important: how to set the repetition springs ?
I know that the spring is important in order of the jack come back to =
its original position under the knuckle and the balancier to support the =
hammer after the let-off.
How to set all the springs with the same force?

Rogerio Cunha
IC Member of the Guild
rogeriocunha@openlink.com.br
rogerio@airandinas.com