Cost of moving pianos.

Wimblees@AOL.COM Wimblees@AOL.COM
Thu, 6 Jul 2000 18:51:19 EDT

Douglasmahard@AOL.COM writes:

<< Myself and a partner have started renting a C7 Yamaha for area
performances
 that call for an instrument like this and I was wondering if anyone can give
 me some ideas on what I should be charging for trucking.  Any responses
would
 be deeply appreciated.

 Doug Mahard >>

My local mover charges $150 per move. If you are renting a piano, you need to
charge at least that much per move, ($300 round trip), plus the cost of a
piano tuning, plus the cost of the rental. I used to do one day rentals, and
was able to charge $450 for one days rent.

Willem