salary

Thu, 6 Jul 2000 23:09:01 -0400

On Thu, 6 Jul 2000 14:09:50 +0930 "Tony Caught" <caute@optusnet.com.au>
writes:

> [...]

Tony -

The only answers I have to that question are:

 1. Some of my customers need more attention than their pianos do.
 2. All of them expect more attention than their pianos do.
 3. Many of them are more enjoyable than their pianos are.
 4. I have never had a piano write me out a check!

Mark Potter
bases-loaded@juno.com