hopeless

Ron Nossaman RNossaman@KSCABLE.com
Mon, 10 Jul 2000 10:51:09 -0500

----------------------------
>Apprehensively posting this,
>Kristinn Leifsson,
>Reykjavík, Iceland

Hi Kristinn,
This kind of thing happens way too often, and the further away they are,
the more likely it is to happen. It's a rule. This is a prime case of not
getting a chance to adequately service the customer because all your time
was spent servicing the pianos. Usually you never actually meet the person
responsible for shooting you in the foot like this until after it's cost
you a day's pay. While you can't actually stave in their skulls (please, oh
please, just this once), I've often wished I could make the one responsible
spend a day of *his* life picking up and sweeping my shop by way of
compensation. It wouldn't teach anyone anything, but at least I'd get
*some* good out of the guy for my time wasted.

Keep smiling. As long as we do field work, it will happen from time to time.

Ron N