Wurlitzer Butterfly

Clyde Hollinger cedel@supernet.com
Mon, 10 Jul 2000 21:47:55 -0400

Friends,

I was delighted to actually see one of these Wurlitzer butterfly babies at
the convention, because I've heard of them before, but never had the chance
to see one before.  I had no idea there was a piano that small in existence.
It looks like you should be able to just stick it under your arm and walk out
with it!  But never having tried to move one, I'm sure there's more to it
than that.

It's been fun to bring Steve Powell of New Zealand along home with me to
spend a day touring Pennsylvania Dutch country and learning about the Amish!
(of which I am not one).  He's sitting here watching me passing on my wisdom
(or ignorance, whichever applies).  He'll be flying out of the Philadelphia
airport tomorrow noon, after which my life will return to normal.  :-(

Hope you all enjoyed the convention at least as much as we did.  It was good
to put a few more faces with names.  But now, get back to work!  <G>

Regards,
Clyde Hollinger, RPT
Lititz, PA, USA