Piano 300 & PTG

Ruth Phillips webb1@bellatlantic.net
Wed, 12 Jul 2000 08:44:00 -0400

Carol and List:

Not true!!  PTG tried and tried and tried and tried
and ....this could go on all day.  We could not get our
foot in the door.  Be glad we were represented at all.
The part about NAMM is true, and other contributors
who gave major money.  But we were never offered
anything, and the response to our many efforts was to
ignore us.  Many tried, including some of our top
representatives in terms of sales and negotiating abilities.
I suggest using PTG's "Celebrating..." brochure to tie
us in to the exhibit.

Ruth Phillips

| Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2000 21:40:17 EDT
| From: "Carol Beigel" <carolrpt@hotmail.com>
| Subject: Piano 300
|
| I think Piano 300 is sponsored by the Music Merchants.  Those who
| contributed the biggest bucks got the biggest bang!  As I recall, PTG
was
| offered from the get-go, a major role in this exhibit.  Marshall
Hawkins was