From tuner to Sitcom!

Charly Tuner charly_tuner@hotmail.com
Wed, 12 Jul 2000 20:31:01 PDT

WOW! I was at the store tuning this morning (Wed) when I got a call from my
long lost agent, asking me if I could go in for an audition at The Warner
Bros. Studios TODAY. Hadn't heard from her in ages, and now she's tellin' me
I need to be there in less than TWO hours to read for the part of a
ventriloquist on a new WB Sitcom called "Nikki", airing in the Fall. So I
said, "what the heck, I'll give it a shot." I used to perform in clubs and
stuff quite often as a ventriloquist, and did a commercial for a digital
phone company in New York last year, but it had been a long time since i
performed. I went to the audition with no expectations, and less than an
hour after it was over, i got a call from my agent (while tuning a piano at
a customer's home) saying I GOT THE PART! So, long story shorter, "we" start
the "read-through" tomorrow, and shooting begins Friday, till the 19th.
Could be a recurring role too. I'll let you all know the air date when i
find out.

Cheers,

Terry Peterson
Los Angeles, CA