Examinations

Paul S. Larudee larudee@pacbell.net
Wed, 12 Jul 2000 20:35:04 -0700

Brian,

I'm glad I got to see you, however briefly, towards the end of the convention.
Sorry I missed meeting Richard Brekne.  Congratulations again to both of you.
It takes a special kind of dedication to come this far to put yourself through
the exams.  I wish you had been able to spend more time at the classes instead
of taking exams all the time, but hopefully you will be able to do so again in
the near future.  I also hope we are planting the seeds of a South African
chapter and that I will be able to attend a convention there some time.

By the way, you know they offer exams in the various European and far eastern
associations, if you're really addicted to that sort of thing....

Paul S. Larudee, RPT
Richmond, CA