square grand regulation

dale r fox foxpiano@juno.com
Thu, 13 Jul 2000 07:11:31 -0700

Run!  No, after thinking about it,  go ahead and experience the joy of
hurting yourself for no apparent good reason.  Charge enough extra to
take the rest of the day off.  Make it the last tuning of the day.  Make
sure you have a portable light source to help you see.  You'll understand
soon..      Snatch the pebble from my hand grasshopper.

Dale

On Wed, 12 Jul 2000 21:55:49 -0700 Eliot Lee <elee@amug.org> writes:
> HI
>
>     I am about to tune a square grand but I don't know how to
> regulate them
> or even open up the action.  I heard that they do not have a
> repetition
> lever and would like to know of any books recommended to bone up on
> before
> going into the field.  I already borrowed a double tuning head.
>     Any tips?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Eliot Lee

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!