From tuner to Sitcom!

Charly Tuner charly_tuner@hotmail.com
Thu, 13 Jul 2000 07:36:50 PDT

I told the manager at the store where I floor tune that I'm like that guy
who wins the lottery, but won't quit his job at McDonalds! I love being a
tuner/tech and I will continue working there, developing my skills. And yes,
if there's ANY way at all, I'll try to get the writer's to work in the PTG
somehow!! Maybe a "Baker Boys" parody, where the dummy's sprawled out on top
of the grand piano, singing in a torch song in a throaty voice!

Terry