What Clutter?

Roger Jolly baldyam@sk.sympatico.ca
Thu, 13 Jul 2000 09:30:40 -0600

Ladies and Gentlemen,
                                    Please, let's not turn this into a
storm, in a teacup, I can be controversial enough on technical topics.

Roy, I was just too lazy to pull John's address from the Address book,
point is taken but not corrected.  May i suggest you think of joining a PTG
chapter in your region, you may also learn how many of the synergies work
in this business.  We are humans, and many of us have made some good long
distance friendships.
Attend a convention or two, and your knowledge base will grow so fast But I
warn you ahead of time, you may fall into the trap of banter, with out
having a wee dram.
For me sharing is what PTG is all about. With out the power of this list,
the current series that Gina and I are writing, would never have happened.

In closing, pay your dues, join us, help to make us all even better. Just
taking, is selfish, and not rewarding.

I'm sorry if I caused and unpleasantness.
Sincere regards
Roger
Roger Jolly
Saskatoon, Canada.