PTG Technical Bulletin #2 (Regulation) Question.

Wimblees@AOL.COM Wimblees@AOL.COM
Sat, 15 Jul 2000 08:50:38 EDT

In a message dated 7/14/00 9:26:39 PM Central Daylight Time,
Douglasmahard@AOL.COM writes:

<< Hey Wim,

 On my tech bulletins it clearly states "note" not key.  I'm looking at the
 little caption to the right of the drawing of the grand action on the
 bulletin.  So in my mind damper adjustments are out of the picture.
Besides,
 I'm totally confused with what your implying with "key" instead of "note".
 Not all keys have dampers, or did you mean something else? >>

A "key" is the wooden stick we press down.  A "note," is a dot on a piece of
paper.

Sorry for the confusion. But I just wanted to throw in my 2 cents worth.

Willem