Sohmer Grand

Wimblees@AOL.COM Wimblees@AOL.COM
Sun, 16 Jul 2000 09:30:15 EDT

In a message dated 7/15/00 8:54:38 AM Central Daylight Time,
piano.tech@ns.sympatico.ca writes:

<< Has anyone tried a router upside down for this problem?
 It would seem to me that a router could be put on an adjustable, with a bolt
 in
 each corner, jig.
 Another choice, which although messy, would be a power file. I think that is
 what
 it is called. The one I have is made by Ryobi, and is a small belt sander.
 Regards,
 John M. Ross >>

The problem with a router or a power file is that plate screws and/or the
tuning pins might be int he way. Also, I dont know if you can get a router in
between the pin block and the key bed.

Willem