Voicing new Yamaha Hammers

Wimblees@AOL.COM Wimblees@AOL.COM
Sun, 16 Jul 2000 09:34:07 EDT

In a message dated 7/15/00 9:20:44 AM Central Daylight Time, nhunt@jagat.com
writes:

<< > I wonder if I should send the guy a note explaining the problems?

 You cannot teach a pig to sing.  It annoys the pig and
 wastes your time.  Follow him and do better work, eventually
 the customers will know the difference.

        Newton

I (and a lot of other tuners), have been following this guy for 15 years.
Customers don't know he isn't any good until he is done. He lives and works
in one of the fastest growing areas of the country. Lots of new people moving
in every day, so they don't he isn't any good until they use him.
Unfortunately, there are quite few people who don't seem to know the
difference, so he keeps busy.

Willem.