Hi there Folks

Wimblees@AOL.COM Wimblees@AOL.COM
Sun, 16 Jul 2000 10:00:10 EDT

In a message dated 7/15/00 2:43:14 PM Central Daylight Time,
dlaird@sprintmail.com writes:

<< Both Brian Lawson and
 myself are now RPT members. The test was really interesting and I look
 forward to entering the world of the Certified test examiner that I have
 commited myself too. Guess that means I have to show up in Reno next year
 for all that. Grin... great excuse to travel to America again.

 Anyways... hope you all are having a great summer

 Richard Brekne >>

Congrats, Richard. Sorry I didn't have a chance to meet you n Arlington.  By
all means, make plans for Reno. I'll most likely see you there, giving exams.

Willem