Front Weight Problem

John Lillico, RPT staytuned@idirect.com
Tue, 18 Jul 2000 00:53:53 -0400

At the double risk of embarrassment--

>>It is such an elementary answer, I'm almost too embarrassed to respond. Do
>those "clacks" have anything to do with tightness of the rail nuts under the
>hammer "bounce" rail?
>>
>>John Lillico, RPT
>>Oakville, Ontario
>

>Grin.... Nope.... actually you can see the source of the clacking pretty
>easily.

>Richard Brekne
>RPT,  NPTF
>Bergen, Norway

Are you dealing with "pully" keys. Nah, can't be. But then you say to Brian T., " Actually the balance holes in the keys are just a bit on the tight side." This could cause a "tick". So what are we looking for? A "clack", "click" or "tick". If it's a "cluck", Brian may have the solution. Could be something to do with the "grain".

"Chick" Lillico