Mice In The Piano.

Wimblees@AOL.COM Wimblees@AOL.COM
Tue, 18 Jul 2000 19:41:02 EDT

In a message dated 7/18/00 2:09:47 PM Central Daylight Time,
Vinny_Samarco@ima.connections.com writes:

<< Hi List,
           Here in Northeastern B.C. Canada, my customers are having a
           tremendous problem with mice both storing food in their
           pianos, as well as making a meal of hammer and key felts.
           What do you reccommend for piano protection?
                          Sincerely,
                          Vinny Samarco

Not to smart about this, but a cat will keep mice away. As far as I know if
there are mice in the house, there is really no other way to keep mice out of
a piano.

Willem