Mice In The Piano.

Paul tunenbww@clear.lakes.com
Wed, 19 Jul 2000 07:01:00 -0500

We've been putting dried lavender in the pianos in our shop to repel mice
for several years now. Its the most effective thing so far. I buy it from
craft stores that carry supplies for dried floral arrangements.  It is cut
up and loosely wrapped in fine gauze material to form a sachet. One or two
placed in each piano does the trick.

Paul Chick

Subject: Re: Mice In The Piano.