Globe and Mail

Chris Gregg cgregg@cadvision.com
Wed, 19 Jul 2000 14:44:44 -0600

For any Canadian technicians, there is a fun article in the Globe and Mail
Newspaper today.  A customer showed it to me.  It is titled "Don't shoot
me, I'm only the piano tuner"  With quotes like 'piano tuners are obsessed
with pianos,'  and 'play for a week, loud! Make the strings work hard. That
sets the notes.  Pull the blinds down every morning, and fill the tank and
keep it full, he ordered as he finished filling his bag and zippered it.
Call me in one week, okay.'  It is interesting to see how we are perceived
in the public eye.

Chris Gregg
 http://www.cadvision.com/cgregg