Who's Andy?

Leslie W Bartlett lesbart1@juno.com
Thu, 20 Jul 2000 21:58:01 -0500

Andy can be reached at <andy@rudoff.com>, and thank you, Kent, for
enlightening us to our debt to this fine individual. I had the lame
assumption that this came as "member benefit", and had no idea that it
was being run by one selfless individual, who obviously has no penchant
for the limelight.

And thank you, Andy, for making possible a world-wide exchange of
information, opinions, good will, and several other kinds of wills to mix
together on a daily basis.

les bartlett
houston tx
Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!