Coleman update

Richard Moody remoody@midstatesd.net
Fri, 21 Jul 2000 02:08:39 -0500

----- Original Message -----
From: Jim Coleman, Sr. <pianotoo@imap2.asu.edu>
To: <pianotech@ptg.org>
Sent: Thursday, July 20, 2000 2:28 PM
Subject: Coleman update

> Greetings to all:
>
> I am still in the process of recovering from the Guillain-Barre
> Syndrome. ..............After Aug. 15th I go back to my regular coaching
fee
> of $20/hr.

   I have had the honor to have Jim Coleman hear a little of what I can
tune. I better hurry on down to Phoenix again.   I must say this is the
ultimate bargain.  I will say that 3 hours with Jim in a tuning session will
give ANY tuner a valuable experience for improvement.   If you think you are
good and  you can afford $60 for three hours with a world class tuner to
find out,  you can't spend it better than with Jim Coleman.    I am thinking
that there are tuners for Carnegie Hall, for London Records, Deutche
Gramaphone, or Israeli Philharmonic, and Russia that are super and we have
heard them many times on the radio or recordings, but where or when will you
get a chance to study with them?    And if we do?  I bet the lessons with
Jim will be as good or better.    ---Richard Moody
.