Pearl River

Tony Court Tony_The_Tuner@nationwideisp.net
Fri, 21 Jul 2000 09:56:09 +0100

  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Arthur Sacco Jr.=20
  To: pianotech@ptg.org=20
  Sent: Friday, July 21, 2000 4:35 AM
  Subject: Peral River

  List:
  A client told me today that they just bought a new upright "Pearls =
River"
  piano. I'm not familiar with this piano. Any information would be
  greatly appreciated.
  Thanks Arthur

  Hi Arthur,
  They're Chinese as far as  I know. The ones I have met are generally =
better than the average Chinese pianos we get a lot of here in the UK. =
They tend not to be "over-bright" in the tone department, so no need to =
wear earplugs whilst tuning it!
    Approach with confidence! It'll be a long way from the worst piano =
you ever tuned!
  Regards
  Tony Court
  (BSc hons NAMIR)