Who's Andy & pianotech list lunch

Leslie W Bartlett lesbart1@juno.com
Fri, 21 Jul 2000 21:25:24 -0500

> From where I sit (and having been there before), Dale and team did
> an extraordinary job this year.

	I certainly think the whole convention ran very smoothly, and with the
aid of putting all this on computer, future years will not have to
reinvent the wheel over and over-  I actually let my mind begin to wonder
what kind of efforts are involved in organizing such a huge endeavor.  As
one who cannot organize my desktop, it is simply mind boggling.  And they
 did this for years and years without the aid of spreadsheets, databases,
laptops, etc. etc.  It's really rather amazing- and a whole lot of
sleepless nights..... And to think,  no one was even
	What about a breakfast get-together, if not at one of the receptions?
les bartlett
Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.