pianotech list lunch

Ron Nossaman RNossaman@KSCABLE.com
Fri, 21 Jul 2000 23:52:39 -0500

Rob, Bill, Phil, Diane, and anyone else still up this late -

I really enjoyed the luncheon, meeting those I hadn't yet met, and seeing
again those I chose not to avoid (kidding... honest). As Diane said, sort
of, everyone attending seemed to be at ease with everyone else and acted as
if they belonged. That's because they did, one and all. They belonged in
person just like they do on the List, and it's that same attitude that
makes either kind of meeting forum work.

Phil and Rob, I'm sorry you didn't make it, but if you were even five
minutes late, you should have been able to hear the noise we were making
laughing at each other's dumb jokes. I guess we'll have to be louder next
year so there's no mistaking where the Pianotech List Luncheon is
happening. Something just shy of the administration calling Security should
be about right.

I'll try to do my part, and from what I saw and heard this year, There will
be a few others I'll have a tough time keeping up with..

Ron N