Who's Andy & pianotech list lunch

Ron Nossaman RNossaman@KSCABLE.com
Fri, 21 Jul 2000 23:26:41 -0500

>Now Dale, having taken full responsibility, does that mean we get to
>throw you in a pile of fermented hog slop, and other disgusting
>les bartlett :-)

Hard aport there Les. Bubba a good man, but he take you out 'fn you step
over the line, so walk real careful. <G> Heck, I found the List luncheon,
and I habitually carry business cards listing my name and address so I can
check and verify who I am and where I live at day's end. Maybe I just got
lucky (hands?), but it just didn't seem all that tough to me.

Ron N