Who's Andy & pianotech list lunch

Diane Hofstetter dianepianotuner@hotmail.com
Fri, 21 Jul 2000 22:25:24 PDT

 >les bartlett :-)

Heck, I found the List luncheon,
and I habitually carry business cards listing my name and address so I can
check and verify who I am and where I live at day's end. Maybe I just got
lucky (hands?), but it just didn't seem all that tough to me.

Ron N

I wanted to go to the list luncheon to meet you guys and gals so much that I
made sure I knew exactly when and where it was _before I left home_ and made
sure my partners understood EXACTLY WHEN they had to cover the booth for me.

It was worth it!

Diane