Fingers too fast for brain

Bdshull@AOL.COM Bdshull@AOL.COM
Sat, 22 Jul 2000 02:12:38 EDT

Well, list:

I have done it again, sent a post which I had not intended.  On a thread of
the past, fully out of date, and on which I had decided not to contribute an
essay, after all....I have attempted the unsend routine, and if successful
this note will be a little strange.  I warn you AOL folks not to let messages
sit in the "Waiting to be sent" file;  it will send itself when you sign on,
sometimes!  Oh, well, if the cat is out of the bag I will take the heat
(leave it for Ron and Jim not to mix metaphors).

Bill Shull, RPT