Non-words

Eugenia Carter ginacarter@carolina.rr.com
Sun, 23 Jul 2000 08:04:18 -0400

----- Original Message -----
From: Ron Nossaman <RNossaman@KSCABLE.com>
To: <pianotech@ptg.org>
Sent: Sunday, July 23, 2000 12:41 AM
Subject: Re: Re: Non-words

> Behind Webb Phillips booth in the exhibition hall.

Now really guys - can you think of a better place for us to have met? Not
knowing how really raucous or boisterious this group just might be, who
better could Dale have asked except Webb and Ruth to allow us to meet that
close to their booth? Dale probably put us behind the Webb Phillips' booth
because: a) Webb and Ruth _always_  do whatever they can to help out; b)
Webb was the natural one to ensure, if necessary, that we didn't disrupt the
entire hall; c) both a and b. :-)

>A steadily growing
> number of us paced back and forth between the two feeding stations,
looking
> hungry and confused until someone showed up and opened curtain number
three
> to reveal the tables. Out theory was that if we accumulated a big enough
> crowd, looking hungry enough, someone would help us out if for no other
> reason than to disarm us. It worked, and was sort of like winning a door
prize.

Door prizes are always good thingees, aren't they Ron? :-)

Gina