Non-words -- last word?

Robert Moffatt moffattr@cadvision.com
Sun, 23 Jul 2000 11:59:46 -0600

> For all y'all..........
>  I have a broken Dag and I think it was broken because the Action =
Guide Block=20
> was fitted incorrectly to the Keyframe Strip and forced it into the =
Keyframe=20
> Stop. Question: Should I replace it with a Keyframe Hold Down? a =
Retaining=20
> Block?, or would a Screwhook serve just as well?
> Jim Bryant (FL)
> "I'm gonna hate myself in the mornin"

I'm sure any of the above could work.....but why not just repair or =
replace
the "dag"?=20
Since you are on the topic of non words, a "dag" is actually a "dog =
block"!
This comes from a very close friend and in my opinion, living dictionary =
on
piano technology / terminology...Bill Garlick.

Regards,

Bob Moffatt