How many techs?

ANRPiano@AOL.COM ANRPiano@AOL.COM
Mon, 24 Jul 2000 14:02:28 EDT

In a message dated 7/24/00 1:09:49 AM Central Daylight Time,
dianepianotuner@hotmail.com writes:

<< Why do you _want_ non-members to join??   Maybe if you thought about that
 _real hard_ you might come up with some ideas that would encourage them to
 join. >>

Diane,

Wonderful questions!  I have never been asked why I don't RPT, I have only
been told that I am less of a technician for not.  If these issues are ever
to be resolved, the answers will only come after the questions have been
asked first.  Strange how that usually works out.

Andrew Remillard