Teaching son

ANRPiano@AOL.COM ANRPiano@AOL.COM
Tue, 25 Jul 2000 01:32:40 EDT

Larry,

My son is only 10 yet he has worked in my shop for 3 years now.  Obviously
there are many things he cannot do but he has learned how to rub out a
finish, regulate capstans after I have set samples, helped with the
installation of soundboards, and of course the broom.  I have to tell you the
most rewarding hours in the shop I have are when Kyle is in there with me.
Wouldn't trade them for anything, ever.  He talks about coming in the
business when he is older, we will see, but in the mean time talk about a
great time for pa and son!

Go for it.

Andrew Remillard