Teaching son

Diane Hofstetter dianepianotuner@hotmail.com
Mon, 24 Jul 2000 23:06:16 PDT

Larry,

  No, you're not crazy about taking your son on in the shop.  My Dad taught
me and eventually we became business partners.  It was probably the best
thing that could have happened to us in our individual personal growth and
in our relationships with each other.

  Now, having taught a number of students, I have been on both ends of this
and have only one observation,  I think Jim Bryant said the same thing, you
will have to learn new levels of patience and understanding for each other
and it is worth it! Good luck!

Diane

Am I crazy? (Yes I probably am but to what level.)

Larry Messerly, RPT WRVP
Prescott/Phoenix